Thursday, February 10, 2011

M&M's and Momma Bear

Mom
"So, everybody was talking about the M&M commercial during the Super Bowl..."

Me
"What M&M commercial? I don't remember that one...not surprising, since I'm still obsessed and only focused on mini Darth, what was it?"

Mom
"Yeah, well, it's this guy, and a car, and a stage, I watched the whole commercial and didn't see one M&M the entire time...turns out it's the name of some person...I didn't get it..."

Laughter.

Me
"Mom, the guys NAME is "Eminem", and he was actually that "guy" in the commercial...and that was his song playing in the background."

Mom
"Yeah, well, I didn't see one M&M in the whole thing."

(Understand....I'm uber proud that my mom doesn't know who Eminem is...her cool points just shot through the roof!)

No comments: