Sunday, May 18, 2008

YIKES!!

My last post was April 4? And from training in Vermont? SORRY! So...just to re-cap briefly? Training was until April 13...on which day I flew home...after waiting a good 5.5 hours in the airport of Providence...watching at LEAST 4 planes fly right to Newark!!! Grr...tis how it rolls! Anyway...so Jackie and Linds picked me up....YAY! And somewhere else I'll blog about my flight home..it's funny AND embarrassing! So...then I had ALL DAY Monday at home...in NJ! Then I left Tuesday for Paris...with a VAGUE operating itinerary...and NO idea what to expect. (INSERT LONG BLOG ABOUT FRANCE TRIP HERE!) So then....flew back to Newark on the 27th of April...where Fousin Jaime and Cheri picked me up and took me home to Long Island...where I left half of my luggage...did some laundry and spent a good 3 hours sleeping on the couch! The next morning I headed off to JFK to fly down to DC for my "ride-along" for two days...then my own tour of DC for the next 3! Which...thank goodness it was a 3 bus move...I'd have died...too beat and too new to DC! So....our groups left on Friday the 2nd of May and I left early on the morning of the 3rd for LA...to be at cousin Steven's wedding...well, as much as I could anyway! I made the rehearsal....and rehearsal dinner! The next day...well...I saw where the wedding would be and salivated over some cupcakes! Then...I had to leave an hour before the wedding...:-( and off to the "Pacific NW"....for my "training tour"....and there I spent 8 days working my way from Portland to San Fran, via Coos Bay and Eureka....and then? I flew back to LA....spent a day with Tia Martha....GROOMING! I felt human after that day...and Tuesday...the 13th I flew BACK to NJ! And was home...with the Grunkies...and sleeping in my own bed!!!!! YAY! It is now Saturday night....Sunday morning actually...and I should be in bed...but I'm not....and all this to say...there is a HUGE pile of laundry outside my bedroom door..that HAUNTS me...as I leave in 3 days for a trip to Chicago....(I heart Capitol!) and I need to do it....but here is what happens!? That pile? Is filled with weird colors....that have to be separated...and since I can't mentally process it? I keep stepping over it! AHHHHHH!!! So be it. Anyway...me...nutshelled....or 3 minuteted. I KNOW that is not a word...but I like it! So...there you have it....more to come...I'm sure. I mean I still have to tell you about the yogurt in my eye incident...or the man that just ate the center out of his pizza! I'm outty, but I leave you with a night view from my window at my hotel in Paris.....

No comments: