Friday, May 23, 2008

Legume shot #1...


As you have read before..the peanut is NOT a nut. That little factoid was read to me by Annie...and it's since become this joke with us. And...so...since I haven't seen her since training in Vermont (Shout out to my Super Heroes traveling to Europe sans ME this weekend...) so...anyway, I've been gone for 2 months....just got home last week...and to an envelope...from her. In it...was a little white box...and in that little white box....was....A PEANUT! An eraser peanut! She had bought it on her last trip with CAPITOL (whom we love love love) at the Field Museum-where Sue the T-Rex lives. It brought me to tears...I mean was I tired? But whatever! It was so funny, and sweet, and perfect! SO...since then...I've officially named this peanut "Annie" and it is traveling with me...and is becoming my Flat Stanley. So here...is my first picture with Annie...the Legume.....at the White Sox-Indians game in Chicago! White Sox won...so that was exciting...since I'm from NJ...my group was from NY...huge loyal fans we are. HUGS!

No comments: