Monday, December 6, 2010

Last minute procrastination...

It's fly day!! Am I ready? Sort of. I'm packed....I'm just not dressed....and my room is a mess. Ironically...I clean my room before I leave on trips. Something about being rushed? It's ridiculous...but it's true...and how I function. I can't decide if I should bring a book or not...I rarely read, though lately have been trying to, but I'm not traveling alone? And I've recently downloaded Ms Pac-Man on my phone, so it's not like I'm lacking in things to do! lol I also need to study for my NY text-tour guide test-so perhaps I should do that....Hmmm....all these choices! Anyway, I should be off. Packing, bringing downstairs, last minute trips to the bank, mail box, and maybe a bagel and lox for lunch?! Yumtastic! KNOODLES here I come!!

No comments: