Thursday, March 6, 2008

Round Goodness!


I can't believe it's taken me this long to blog about RG's. See the Fitionary...they are there. They are Round Goodnesses (Delicious doughy pizzas....broccoli for Linds...tomato bits for me!)....and I don't know exactly when it began, but Lindsay works in the same plaza as Andy's Pizzeria....and since I didn't really work this winter? I was certainly available for lunches! So generally? We'd do 11:30...and have RG's and conversation for lunch. It's really...just an awesome time...and in the beginning...when we were just learning the ways of RG's....we'd use like 8 napkins...and over time...we've gotten it down to one. Now...sometimes I like to branch out to a different sort of Round Goodness...and on those days...Linds usually opts for the Vegetable Pizza. It's okay...we still have the time that we spend together. So today...we finally took some pictures....thanks to my new phone...(10 megapixels....ha ha ha) And so above? You'll see Linds with the RG's....and then down here? You see me....because we love the CRAZY pictures that are up...everybody should decorate with raw eggs. Today, was kind of a farewell for a little while, as I'm gone, and we decided we can still have them...as long as we are honest and open about having them...and who we are having them with! Here's to RG's and here's to Lindsay!

No comments: