Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Woe is me..."

Perfect example of WHEN to use the "Carrie-ism/Cherrie-ism" from the Fitionary....?

I had to make a decision today.....stay with my confirmed 9 day trip to Sicily? Or take the 11 day "French Impressions" trip today. See? WOE IS ME!

In the end? I picked French Impressions....I'd go through the pros and cons...but I can't. Both places have a base pay of love...and "have dinner at the restaurant ON the Eiffel Tower" OR climb Mt. Etna? Really? If either way I'm missing Kirkwood's wedding....sad....but now? To pick between choices like that? Somebody pinch me.

Along the traveling lines? Between March 12 and May 6? I'm home for 7 days....ahhh....and not all in a row of course...speed laundering will be a new skill! Or...buy new clothes? Hmmm....decisions decisions.

God is just cool...and full of grace...so praise Him huge for blessing me beyond, very beyond what I deserve.

France/Italy.....Woe is me....but really? WHOA, IS ME!

No comments: