Sunday, October 7, 2007

Uncle Pete cracks me up...

When I sent out the generic "HOORAY" e-mail....this is how Uncle Pete responded...I had to share!

Doesn't sound like a real job...sound more like a GEICO commercial....(English accent) So, its as easy as cruising to Santorini...like what could be easier...you get on the ship, eat lots of food until you fall over they carry you back to the suite...easy as saving money.



And this is what Penelope/Christine had to say....

Sooo...I got a new job too. I am going to be a tour guide too. I will be going to the moon and all around the universe giving tours to Martians and other assorted aliens. I am going to have my own spaceship and I get to have 5 days off per week and I am getting paid a billion dollars. (hair twirling)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

er... come I'm not getting these emails??? You MUST put me on the list!!