Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Finally!!!

so yesterday...in the midst of interviewing at Madison Square Garden for their holiday tours? I GOT A JOB....like a real gig! So I leave October 8 and fly into MILAN, ITALY, where I am till I get passengers on the 12th...then we do Lake Maggiore, Lake Como, and then in Venice I board a cruise ship and we head to Bari, Italy, Santorini & Mykonos & Athens, Corfu, GREECE, and then to DUBROVNIK, Croatia! Then back to Venice where my passengers leave and I have 4 days to myself before I do the exact same tour all over again! YAY! So...I'm jumping out of my skin excited...and I don't even really know how to process it all! But the kicker...is that I actually get PAID to do this! YAY YAY YAY! I mean...of course we'll see how it all goes down when I get back...which is November 5...but in the mean time? I'm getting to Greece, Italy...and CROATIA!

No comments: