Thursday, April 12, 2012

The calendar said March...2012.
“Start spreadin’ the news…..I’m leaving today…I want to be a part of it…..


"




Oh Thank you Frank Sinatra for giving us a great start to our NY soundtrack! This picture is my March…and yes I took it in March, with a great group FROM St. Augustine, Florida-did you read my February Calendar blog? Lol Anyway, this was taken from “Top of the Rock”…which is the top of Rockefeller Center, and an AMAZING view of the city! Sure. I love the Empire State Building, and a whole lot, but when you are IN it….you can’t very well enjoy seeing it! (Plus…let’s not ignore the drama of lines that the Empire tends to have more of!)

It’s a beautiful peaceful spot at the top, and the views are truly breathtaking. Every time my group goes up, I go, and not because I have to, but because just BEING up there is quieting. It’s hard to describe, so you’ll just have to experience it for yourself!

No comments: