Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"FUR REAL"


Speaking of "Fashion Police" though....THIS PHOTO IS REAL! I was in the town of Como, Italy....and wandering around....and I FOUND THIS! I could kick myself for not using my real camera...because I bet I could have gotten away with it...but outside the chocolate shop...was this....this....ANIMAL! It's Sunday afternoon....and he's an OLDER gentleman....in a jogging-type LEOPARD PRINT SUIT....with....MATCHING LEOPARD PRINT SANDALS! FURRY SANDALS! So I couldn't resist a phone picture....and I mailed it to my brother and Brad....and they are funny funny cats-no pun intended....but I sent it to them...and put "For REAL?" in the subject line....my brother promptly responds with...."FUR REAL!". LOLOLOLOL!!! WHAT IS GOING ON! Seriously! Though....what laughs would we have if the Fashion Po Po were out there doing their jobs.....?!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Ah Carrie!! I was going to buy you this same exact outfit for Christmas!

Carrie said...

Well, you still could....lol then I'd feel more comfortable taking a picture WITH him!!!!!

Autumn said...

LOL he has the matching shoes, but you'll have the matching shoes and matching handbag!!! He'll be so jealous!